Ordering or Transferring Service


You can start or transfer service simply by visiting our office or filling out the Application for Service (Listed below). In most cases, service can be started the next regular workday. Please note that if you are filling out the form outside of the office, it will have to be notarized. 


Service to newly constructed or newly wired homes will usually require an appointment for staking, estimates, city or state inspections, and required permits before service can be connected.



Application for Service          Letter of what is needed to start New Constructions              Specifications for Service